Monday, January 26, 2009

Faith and Hope it better be enough!

So I got a blessing today, Ihave had the Bronchitis and symptoms of the flu. I have faith in teh Lord and I am going ot get better. 2009 will be my year to "make a change" Just watch me!
I have been sorting through my mom's stuff in our junk room some and found a lot of my stuff from growing up. I want to write my own personal history. I think it is going to take me years to use all the stuff. I am keeping it to trigger dates and places.
Eilee has been quite fun lately. She was watching a show with us "Dont' forget the Lyrics" She got so into dancing to "Straight Up " by Paula Abdul, that she said. I cna't help it mom, but my butt wants to dance, I ahve to get up off this bean bag" I tell you three almost 4 yr olds are so cute!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for your blog Sandy! Now another way to keep in touch!Hang in there-I hope you feel better quickly.

    ReplyDelete